TikTok just launched a new program, TikTok Back to Business.
For eligible small and medium-sized businesses, TikTok offers up to $2300 in free ad credits.
Here are the offers:
- A one-time free ad credit worth $300 USD to be used by December 31, 2020.
- Additional spending matched 1-to-1 with free ad credit, up to $2,000 per business.
The amount and currency vary by the country, for instance, in the UK the total amount you can get in free ad credits is £1,830.
If you are considering to test TikTok as a new UA channel, now is the time to get free £1,830.
- SMB’s who sign up for a new TikTok Ads Manager account or who have an active account, and meet all of the requirements of the program are eligible.
- Your company must be registered as a taxpayer business in the following countries:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- the UAE
- and Japan.
Business Information Required for Verification:
In order to be eligible for the program, you have to prove your company is registered with your local jurisdiction. In the case of the UK, below are the documents you can provide:
- Companies Registry Office number
- VAT number
- Company phone number
- Name of the legal representative
- More documents:
- Business license
- Registration certificate
- Tax registration certificate
Still Need Help?
If you need help with claiming your free ad credits with TikTok and creating engaging TikTok ad creatives, and managing your campaigns, CONTACT US!